The curated Innovation Zone is where conference delegates get an early look at the newest and most compelling tools, technologies and products in a setting that’s personal, uncommonly civilized and not-at-all-like an exhibition hall. The Ham Yard venue is intimate, individual spaces are small, and every part of the event is designed to enable meeting and spirited discussion.
From experimental technology or products making their debut in the Innovation Zone to new and expanded versions of trusted products, the Innovation Zone is designed to explore all that’s relevant across our industry.
Your demonstrations should be innovative, game changing and thought-provoking, for entertainment markets including production, post-production, broadcast, distribution, OTT, VR/AR and related emerging areas.
The Innovation Zone is open for private appointments throughout the day. In addition, conference delegates will be encouraged to visit the Innovation Zone during coffee and lunch breaks.
All applications will be reviewed and vetted based on meeting the intent and focus of the Innovation Zone. Please note that space is EXTREMELY LIMITED.
Innovation Zone Fee:
£550 inclusive of VAT – Application Deadline: 18 May, 2018
Innovation Space Fee includes two complimentary conference registrations.
Companies will be notified of acceptance no later than 30 May, 2018
Innovation Zone Space Information:
- The Innovation Zone will be located in the Events Lobby of the Ham Yard Hotel, with additional space available in the Windmill Room. See diagram below. Note that the conference will be held in the Theatre, with breaks and meals taking place in the Dive Bar, Archer, Sherwood, and Windmill rooms.
- Each space includes 13 amp basic power and one high table. Your demo must fit completely onto the tabletop, including any monitors.
- You may use a tablecloth/table topper with your logo. You may bring a single pull up/pop up banner that describes/explains your demo. Banner max height from floor 2.4m, max width .8m, either floor or table mounted.
- Internet service, via WI-FI is available in the Innovation Zone is provided free of charge by the hotel. It is limited to aggregate 100Mbit. Exhibitors are free to bring 4G network wi-fi hubs as an alternative.
- If your application is accepted, you will be sent further information and be asked to register your delegates and confirm your space by submitting payment.
- Your participation in the Innovation Zone is a commitment to have your demonstration set up for the duration of the day, 27 June 2018 according to the published Innovation Zone hours.
- You are not required to be with your demo during the entire time the Innovation Zone is open, except during the specific dedicated times listed in the Creative Tech program. You are free to make appointments during any open hours.
- All Innovation Zone Staff are required to register for HPA Creative Tech UK. Two complimentary registrations are included with each Innovation Zone Space.
- Please note that as the Innovation Zone is a part of the HPA Creative Tech UK conference experience, there is NO separate registration for the Innovation Zone. Access to the Innovation Zone is ONLY granted with an HPA Creative Tech registration. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any registration-related questions.
- For a list of last year’s Innovation Zone Companies, click here.
HPA Creative Tech UK Event Space
See Below for Photos of the Events Lobby and Innovation Zone Tables:
(Click to enlarge)
Email all questions regarding the Innovation Zone to Andrew Johnston or Rich Welsh at email@example.com.
Questions regarding the HPA Tech Retreat UK Conference and fees should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HPA Creative Tech UK is presented by SMPTE LTD a company limited by Guarantee Number 8676388
Registered for VAT GB 197 9542 42
5 Yeoman’s Court, Ware Road, Hertford, Herts, SG13 7HJ