INNOVATION ZONE PARTICIPANT PAGE
Share your newest and most innovative technology with HPA Tech Retreat UK attendees! The Innovation Zone presents the latest tools and technology in a specially designed area that encourages connection, learning and discovery. Bring your latest and greatest innovations that improve how great content is created and managed.
Your demonstrations must reflect technology, whether product or service, that is innovative, game changing and important to entertainment markets including production, post production, broadcast, distribution, OTTs or related areas. It must provide the attendees with solution(s) that are unique and, if possible, demonstrate integrated workflows for distinctive services. Experimental products and new concepts, products, and services are of particular interest.
To apply, submit a description of what you would like to demonstrate. All applications will be reviewed and vetted based on meeting the intent and focus of the Innovation Zone.
The Innovation Zone is open for private appointments throughout the day Wednesday and Thursday, 12-13 July. In addition, conference delegates will be encouraged to visit the Innovation Zone during coffee breaks, lunch breaks, and the Wednesday evening cocktail reception.
For 2017 the Innovation Zone will feature distinctive digital and printed signage. New for the 2017 HPA Tech Retreat UK is IZ promotion within the conference for each exhibitor, including on-screen company logo. There will be ongoing promotion of the Innovation Zone during conference proceedings.
Make the most of your participation:
- Reach out! Invite your clients, company colleagues, and collaborators to register and visit you at the HPA Tech Retreat UK.
- Use the HPA Tech Retreat app to promote your technology and services. It’s easy to download and available to all attendees.
- Sponsor a high visibility event and tell your story. Contact us to book drinks, receptions, and other sponsored opportunities – they won’t be available for long!
- Host a breakfast roundtable, free of charge.
- Offer white papers and handouts describing the technology you are showing, as well as promotional items.
- Innovation Zone Space Fees
- £550 inclusive of VAT/space – Early Bird Application Deadline – 31 May
- £650 inclusive of VAT/space – Applications Received from 1 June onward
- This is a non-refundable fee
- The Innovation Zone is located between the conference auditorium and the ballroom (venue for the main dinner), and close to refreshment stations. You may apply for more than one space if you have more than one technology to present. An additional fee will apply and this space will be provided on an as available basis.
- Each Innovation Zone participant will get, basic power, one table and two chairs. You may use a tablecloth/table topper with your logo. You may bring a single pull up/pop up banner that describes/explains your demo. Banner max height from floor 2.4m, max width .8m, either floor or table mounted.
- If you have something that requires a separate or enclosed space, we may be able to provide this on a “limited engagement” basis. Please contact email@example.com to discuss.
- You may include anything that will fit except an exhibit booth, bar-type unit, additional signage (beyond the defined banner) or anything that will block full view or limit accessibility to the spaces around you. A small cove for monitors, racks, and stands, if they don’t block a view, will most likely be permitted. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission.
- Internet service, via WI-FI is available in the Innovation Zone is provided free of charge by the hotel. It is limited to aggregate 100Mbit. Exhibitors are free to bring 4G network wi-fi hubs as an alternative. Network coverage should be checked by the exhibitor in advance of the event.
- If your application is accepted, you will be sent further information and be asked to register for the Tech Retreat and confirm your space by submitting payment.
- Your participation in the Innovation Zone is a commitment to have your demonstration set up from Tuesday through Thursday, according to the published Innovation Zone hours.
- You are not required to be with your demo during the entire time the Innovation Zone is open, except during the specific dedicated times listed in the Tech Retreat program. You are free to make appointments during any open hours.
- Links to all forms will be provided upon acceptance of your application.
- All Innovation Zone Staff are required to register for the HPA Tech Retreat UK, either as an Innovation Zone Tech (2 max, per booth) or a Full Conference registrant.
Please note that as the Innovation Zone is a part of the HPA Tech Retreat conference experience, there is NO separate registration for the Innovation Zone. Access to the Innovation Zone is ONLY granted with an HPA Tech Retreat registration or an Innovation Zone Tech registration. Please contact email@example.com with any registration-related questions.
The HPA Tech Retreat UK is attended by members of the press. Press are requested to respect your wishes to be off-the-record or enter into an NDA, but you will need to arrange this directly with them. It is not required as part of HPA issuing media credentials.
Schedule (subject to change)
Tuesday 11 July
9:00 am – 6:00 pm Innovation Zone open for set up
Wednesday 12 July
7:30 am – 7:30 pm Innovation Zone is open
10:30 – 10:45 am Break in Innovation Zone
12:15 – 2:00 pm Lunch Break
3:45 – 4:00 pm Break in Innovation Zone
6:15 – 7:30 pm Cocktail Reception in Innovation Zone
Thursday 13 July
7:30 am – 2:00 pm Innovation Zone is open
10:30 – 10:45 am Break in Innovation Zone
12:30 – 2:00 pm Lunch Break
15:30 – 16:00 Break in Innovation Zone
Teardown commences immediately after Innovation Zone closing on Thursday and should be finished by 18:00.
Deliveries will be accepted starting on Friday, 7th July. Any deliveries sent should be addressed as follows:
FAO – Ruth Honeywell
Ref – HPA event 11-13th July (PLUS YOUR COMPANY NAME)
Heythrop Park Resort
Email all questions regarding the Innovation Zone to Andrew Johnston or Rich Welsh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions regarding the HPA Tech Retreat UK Conference and fees should be directed to email@example.com.
SMPTE LTD a company limited by Guarantee Number 8676388
Registered for VAT GB 197 9542 42
5 Yeoman’s Court, Ware Road, Hertford, Herts, SG13 7HJ