From Palm Springs to Oxfordshire
Reach the world from the Innovation Zone
The Innovation Zone is where attendees get an early look at the newest and most compelling tools, technologies and products. In the curated Innovation Zone you will experience developments that provide unique solutions in a setting that’s personal, uncommonly civilized and not-at-all-like an exhibition hall.
Share your newest and most innovative technology with HPA Tech Retreat UK attendees! The Innovation Zone presents the latest tools and technologies in a specially designed area that encourages connection, learning and discovery. Bring your latest and greatest innovations that improve how great content is created and managed.
From experimental technology or products making their debut in the Innovation Zone to new and expanded versions of trusted products, the Innovation Zone is designed to explore all that’s relevant across our industry.
Your demonstrations must reflect technology, whether product or service, that is innovative, game changing and important to entertainment markets including production, post-production, broadcast, distribution, OTT, VR/AR and related emerging areas. It must provide the attendees with solution(s) that are unique and, if possible, demonstrate integrated workflows for distinctive services. Experimental products and new concepts, products, and services are of particular interest.
The Innovation Zone is open for private appointments throughout the day on Wednesday and Thursday, 12-13 July. In addition, conference delegates will be encouraged to visit the Innovation Zone during coffee breaks, lunch breaks as well as the Wednesday evening cocktail reception.
All applications will be reviewed and vetted based on meeting the intent and focus of the Innovation Zone.
Innovation Zone Space Information:
- Innovation Zone Space Fees
• £550 inclusive of VAT/space – Early Bird Application Deadline – 31 May
• £650 inclusive of VAT/space – Applications Received from 1 June onward
- The Innovation Zone is located between the conference auditorium and the meal room, and close to refreshment stations. You may apply for more than one space, at an additional cost, if you have more than one technology to present (subject to availability).
- Each space includes, basic power, one table and two chairs.
- Private or enclosed spaces may be provided “limited engagement” basis. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- All Innovation Zone Staff are required to register for the HPA Tech Retreat UK, either as an Innovation Zone Tech (2 max, per booth) or a Full Conference registrant.
Make the most of your participation
- Host a breakfast roundtable, free of charge.
- Reach out! Invite your clients, company colleagues, and collaborators to register and visit you at the HPA Tech Retreat UK.
- Use the HPA Tech Retreat app to promote your technology and services. It’s easy to download and available to all attendees.
- Sponsor a high visibility event and tell your story. Contact us to book drinks, receptions, and other sponsored opportunities – they won’t be available for long!
- Offer white papers and handouts describing the technology you are showing, as well as promotional items.
For More Detailed Information on Innovation Zone Requirements and Policies, Click Here.
For a list of last year’s Innovation Zone Companies, click here.
HPA Tech Retreat UK is presented by SMPTE LTD a company limited by Guarantee Number 8676388
Registered for VAT GB 197 9542 42
5 Yeoman’s Court, Ware Road, Hertford, Herts, SG13 7HJ