…because you are a professional company or individual involved in post production and HPA is the umbrella organization for the businesses and more than 15,000 people working in all aspects of the industry in Southern California.
HPA will give you the opportunity to affect the industry, your business and your career through:
• Access to the larger post community
• A knowledge network of the entire post industry
• Qualified opportunities to meet the experts and leaders in post production and the entertainment industries
• Events and programs focused on the issues and needs of the post production industry
• Opportunities to speak within the larger industry voice regarding legislative and business issues of
importance to your industry.
• Educational workshops and training
The HPA provides a place for all to meet, in a regular and structured environment, to learn from each other, and to address issues relevant to the industry in the areas of business, technology, education and advocacy. By joining forces with the entire community of interests in post production, you are part of a larger voice and ongoing forum for the industry.
If you work in post production at a Studio or Network, for a Vendor, as a Post Executive, Associate Producer, Post Supervisor, Post Coordinator, or in a Technical or Creative capacity, in a Service Business, or Collaborate with those in post, HPA membership is right for you.