- by Max Ma
- No Comments
- posted in Awards, Home, HPA Newsline, HPA Press, NET, Tech Retreat News, Tech Retreat UK, Uncategorized
Enhance Your Lunch Hour
NET invites you to be part of the conversation about a dozen of the most engaging topics affecting our industry. Choose the three topics that most interest you and join in the conversation!
Be a pro at one table and a novice at another – every topic table is an opportunity to think critically through the key issues, courtesy of incisive questions and observations from your hosts and table mates.
Topics for June 7 include:
- Live Graphics - Grant Werle, General Manager, US at Girraphics & Jeff Olm, VR/AR Director and Colorist
- Asset Generation - Steve Sullivan, Partner General Manager, Mixed Reality at Microsoft & Johannes Saam, Lead Creative VR/AR Developer at Framestore
- The In Person Experience - Joanna Popper, Global Head of Virtual Reality for Location Based Entertainment at HP & Malia Probst, Founding Partner, VRScout
- 4K v HD HDR, I’m Confused - Paul Chapman, VP Engineering + Technology, Sim International & Annie Chang, VP, Creative Technologies at Universal Pictures
- HDR Deliverables - Tom Vice, Sr VP and Manager of Nextlab, Fotokem & Linda Borgeson, Senior Vice President of Feature Post Production, Walt Disney Studios
- Enhancing the Viewer Experience with Machine Learning & Live Tagging - John Motz, CTO, GrayMeta & Jeremy Craven, Senior Solution Architect, AWS Elemental
- Live Tagging - Dave Pinkel, Sales Manager, EVS & Pamela Phelps, Technical Supervisor, Media at FOX Sports
- Metadata in Post from an Editorial Perspective - Barry Goch, Finishing Artist at The Foundation & Bruno Munger, Director of Business Development at Colorfront
- IMF (Movie Labs) / Driving Next Generation User Experience - Craig Seidel, VP, Distribution Technology at Movie Labs
- E-sports (Blizzard/Activision) - Carleton Curtis, VP Programming at Major League Gaming, Blizzard Entertainment
- PostProduction in the Cloud: Today and Tomorrow - Michael Cioni, Sr VP of Innovation at Panavision & Ramy Katrib, CEO, DigitalFilmTree
- Distribution in The Cloud – G.O. Burton, SVP Distribution at OwnZones Media Network
More topics and speakers will be announced shortly. Register now to reserve your seat!
11:30 – 12:00 pm check-in and networking
12:00 – 12:45 pm grab your lunch, welcome remarks and 1st roundtable
12:45 – 1:05 pm networking
1:05 – 1:25 pm 2nd round table
1:30 – 1:50 pm 3rd round table
1:50 pm dessert and networking
Networking Education Technology: NET Lunch
Thursday, June 7, 2018
11:30 am – 2:00 pm
Microsoft at the Reserve, Playa Vista
13031 W. Jefferson Blvd., Ste. 200
Los Angeles, CA 90094
Hosted parking is included in registration.
Pre-registration is required. We cannot accept on-site registrations. NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATIONS AFTER
May 30th. However, you may transfer a registration to another individual within 48 hours of the event.
NET provides connection and education to everyone involved in the creative technology and business. From marketing and business development team members to engineers, creatives, executives and young professionals, NET provides a platform to meet peers, learn what’s happening in the industry, and explore the latest technologies.