- by Max Ma
- No Comments
- posted in Awards, Home, HPA Newsline, HPA Press, NET, Tech Retreat News, Tech Retreat UK, Uncategorized
4222 Vineland Ave
North Hollywood,CA 91602
Enhance Your Lunch Hour
The unique NET Lunch structure of rotating topic tables allows participants to learn from experts about three different topics of current industry interest and discuss them with peers, departing the event with better understanding and new relationships.
Roundtable topics include:
- The Rise of Social Marketing – “How do you stop the thumb?”
Monica Austin, Netflix
- Trends & Tradeoffs for Cloud Migration – Should you move to the Cloud? How hard is it? What will you lose vs. what you gain?
Conrado Neimeyer, The [RE]Design Group and Greg Stover, Vertiv
- How To Prepare For ATSC 3.0 – How this new standard will dramatically change the future of broadcast television and the impact it will have on post-production workflows.
Jim DeFilippis, TMS Consulting and Steven A. Silva, 21st Century Fox
- Global Production Standards – It is time to check in on the state of production standardization. Where are the blind spots? What defacto standards are closed that need to be opened?
Jude Babcock, Producer and Karin Levinson, Producer
- The Future of Transportation Entertainment - Autonomous driving is right around the corner, which will change how we entertain ourselves. How can we prepare for the rolling theater of the future?
Rahul Sonnad, Tesloop
- Batch Learning, Machine Learning, and Content Monetization - What’s the best way to manage massive amounts of data in your archive?
Jeanette Graham, Veritone and Ian McPherson, Amazon Web Services
- LED Theater Screens – LED based cinema theater screen walls
Chris Buchanan, Samsung and Gary Mandel, Sony
- Navigating Content, Rights, and Avails – How can the industry evolve out of the wild west era of rights and avails?
Adam Lesh, SngularDTV
- Remote Collaboration for Post Production – In an increasingly distributed workflow environment, remote collaborate is becoming a key part of efficiency in the production/postproduction process. Come learn about real-world technologies to address these challenges.
David Benson, BeBop Technology and Chris Slagel, Create Advertising Group
- Piracy in Entertainment Technology – Piracy continues to threaten and impact the content creation process. What are the studios doing today to prevent content piracy?
Janice Pearson, Warner Bros. and David Deelo, Sony Pictures
- Technology to Help you Survive Technology – Working in the media and technology industries can often be frenetic and challenging. How can mindfulness help?
Kelton Wright, Headspace
Program is subject to change. Stay tuned for additional topics and speakers.
Networking Education Technology: NET Lunch
Thursday, March 22, 2018
11:30 am – 2:00 pm
4222 Vineland Ave.
North Hollywood, CA 91602
11:30 – 12:00 pm check-in and networking
12:00 – 12:45 pm grab your lunch, welcome remarks and 1st roundtable
12:45 – 1:05 pm networking
1:05 – 1:25 pm 2nd round table
1:30 – 1:50 pm 3rd round table
1:50 pm dessert and networking