- by Max Ma
- No Comments
- posted in Awards, Home, HPA Newsline, HPA Press, NET, Tech Retreat News, Tech Retreat UK, Uncategorized
4222 Vineland Ave
North Hollywood,CA 91602
Enhance Your Lunch Hour
The unique NET Lunch structure of rotating topic tables allows participants to learn from experts about three different topics of current industry interest and discuss them with peers, departing the event with better understanding and new relationships.
Roundtable topics include:
- Trends & Tradeoffs for Cloud Migration – Conrado Neimeyer, The [RE]Design Group and Greg Stover, Vertiv: Should you move to the Cloud? How hard is it? What will you lose vs. what you gain?
- How To Prepare For ATSC 3.0 – Jim DeFilippis, TMS Consulting and Steven A. Silva, 21st Century Fox: How this new standard will dramatically change the future of broadcast television and the impact it will have on post-production workflows.
- Global Production Standards – Jude Babcock, Producer
- The Future of Transportation Entertainment – Rahul Sonnad, Tesloop
- Batch Learning vs. Machine Learning – Jeanette Graham, Veritone and Ian McPherson, Amazon Web Services
- Blockchain Adoption in Hollywood – Steve Wong, HP: Will the future of Hollywood technology be controlled by a few big players, or distributed to many, over a network that has built-in checks and balances?
- LED Theater Screens – Chris Buchanan, Samsung and Gary Mandel, Sony: Join us to learn about LED based cinema theater screen walls
- Navigating Content, Rights, and Avails – Adam Lesh, SngularDTV: How can the industry evolve out of the wild west era of rights and avails?
- Remote Collaboration for Post Production – David Benson, BeBop Technology and Chris Slagel, Create Advertising Group
- Piracy in Entertainment Technology – Janice Pearson, Warner Bros. and David Deelo, Sony Pictures: What are the studios doing today to prevent content priacy?
- The Rise of Social Marketing – Monica Austin, Netflix
Program is subject to change. Stay tuned for additional topics and speakers.
Networking Education Technology: NET Lunch
Thursday, March 22, 2018
11:30 am – 2:00 pm
4222 Vineland Ave.
North Hollywood, CA 91602
11:30 – 12:00 pm check-in and networking
12:00 – 12:45 pm grab your lunch, welcome remarks and 1st roundtable
12:45 – 1:05 pm networking
1:05 – 1:25 pm 2nd round table
1:30 – 1:50 pm 3rd round table
1:50 pm dessert and networking