- by Max Ma
- No Comments
- posted in Awards, Home, HPA Newsline, HPA Press, NET, Tech Retreat News, Tech Retreat UK, Uncategorized
HPA NET returns to the Beverly Garland
Tuesday November 28, 2017
What’s NET? The Next Level of Networking
Whether you are looking for the latest on AI, blockchain, IMF, AR, or something else entirely, NET lunches are where you will find the latest thinking about the newest technologies.
Tables are hosted by experts from outstanding companies who lead and drive lively discussions. Attendees shuffle tables while the hosts stay put.
Hot topics and expert moderators include:
- IMF: What is 2018 going to look like?: Greg Geier, SVP Production Operations Global Mastering and Servicing, Sony Pictures and Ryan Kido, VP Tech Operations, Disney
- Artificial Intelligence & VoiceFont: Jeanne Parson, Principal Audio Design, Microsoft
- Blockchain, Security and Media Distribution: Max Bronstein Media and Strategy Lead, Po.et
- Augmented Reality as a Tool for Art Direction: Matt Winkel, Executive Producer, MPC Creative
- Unscripted Live Acquisition: Marc Genin, Managing Director, Gearhouse Broadcast
- Artificial Intelligence in Post: Daryll Strauss, VP Advanced Software, Technicolor and Steve Cronan, CEO, 5th Kind
- Unscripted Live Post Workflow and Delivery: Justin Holt, Manager Post Production, Netflix
- Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence in Localization: Raja Sahi, CTO, Pixelogic, and Scott Rose CTO, SDI
- Content Creation and Production for College Sports: Mike Cavanaugh, President, Keycode Media
- Artificial Intelligence & Dailies: Patrick Macdonald-King, President, Prime Focus Technologies
Program is subject to change. Stay tuned for additional topics and speakers.
11:30 – 12:00 pm check-in and networking
12:00 – 12:45 pm grab your lunch, welcome remarks and 1st roundtable
12:45 – 1:05 pm networking
1:05 – 1:25 pm 2nd round table
1:30 – 1:50 pm 3rd round table
1:50 pm dessert and networking
Parking is $12
NET provides connection and education to everyone involved in the creative technology and business. From marketing and business development team members to engineers, creatives, executives and young professionals, NET provides a platform to meet peers, learn what’s happening in the industry, and explore the latest technologies.