- by Max Ma
- No Comments
- posted in Awards, Home, HPA Newsline, HPA Press, NET, Tech Retreat News, Tech Retreat UK, Uncategorized
HPA YEP Webinar:
End-to-End Scripted Episodic Workflows
Apr 18, 2018 5:30 PM PDT
In the first of four planned YEP webinars for 2018, you are invited to join workflow experts on an exploration of basic scripted episodic end-to-end workflow. Although our focus will be on scripted episodic content, it will also be applicable to feature and television workflows.
The YEP webinar series is geared towards early- to mid-career M&E professionals and is one facet of the YEP program’s commitment to facilitating industry education on standards and practices as they relate to business, production, technology, and emerging trends.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to have our experts take you through their workflow processes from every angle.
(click on image above to download full size chart)
- Moderator: Jesse Korosi, Director of Workflow, SIM Digital
- DIT: Simon Jori (The Revenant, Predator)
- VFX Editors: Lorelei David and Jenni O’Byrne, Industrial Light & Magic
- Post Sound: David McCallum (The Handmaid’s Tale, The Vikings)
- Online Editor: Jon Pehlke (Brockmire, Just Add Magic)
- DI Colorist: Alastor Arnold, Fotokem
- Localization: Babak Kazerouni, Pixelogic
Speaker bios available for any names that are linked.